Champlin Swimming Pool is a 500,000 gallon olympic size swimming pool. Champlin Pool was built in 1956 and has served as a recreational hub for Enid’s youth since that time. Champlin Pool is the only public pool within the City Of Enid. Champlin Pool is affordable recreation for families that are unable to travel to other facilities out side of Enid.
- $2.50 – Ages 6 and up
- Free – Ages five and under
- $.50 per day – Personal Equipment Storage (Baskets)
- $75.00 – Family Season Passes
- $30.00 – Single Season Passes
- $125.00 – Private Party Pool Rental
*Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
The pool open to the public from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Call 237-7530 for further information.
View Larger Map